Pages

31.8.2012

Beginning of an End

I've played Skyrim quite a bit. Actually I've played it loads and loads. I've played it so much I've already completed all the mainline quests, all College (Bards and Winterhold) quests, all Dark Brotherhood quests (apart from the neverending Dark Brotherhood Forever) and almost all of the other quests as well. I just love the game so much I dont really wanna stop playin it. So, what I'm doing at the moment is hunt for new quests by going through all the quests at UESP and trying to find something that I havent done yet. Something I really did not want to do (I love the element of surprise and things not being too easy - I'd only look for online advise or walkthroughs if I was absolutely stuck!) but here I am - stuck with no interesting quests and a great desire to keep on playin.

So, the first quest I came across is actually a daedric one, which I've always enjoyed playing, called Sacred Trials of Kyne. Yay!

First I'm off to find Frocki's Shack. I'll let you know what happens.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti