Pages

26.9.2012

The Killing IV: Legate Lanius

The Monster of the East put up a good fight but I won. Here's some stuff you might (or might not) find useful. I was level 22 with 95 Speech, 82 Guns and 88 Melee. No companions, I left Veronica and Rex at the Lucky 38.

1. While entering the camp, snipe as many legionnaires as possible. You'll find Lanius at the end of the camp, hangin around at the top of a rocky hill where the path curves left. He won't attack you until you've done talkin to him.

2. Apparently, if your Speech is high enough, you can talk him into not fightin you. That, however, wasn't my plan. You can also challenge him to fight you alone, without the legionnaires. After the dialogue he'll make a run for you.

3. I tried a few different techniques at him and headshots with a light machine gun worked pretty well. I also planted a few mines behind me while backing away from him. He'll start running away from you, towards the camp when his health is low. That's when I swapped the machine gun to a sniper rifle and finished him off. None of the legionnaires became hostile after Lanius's death.

a little bit dead




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti