Pages

8.9.2012

Jacobstown and Rex

Yesterday I made my way to Jacobstown to get my cyberdog pal Rex's brain fixed. I got Rex off the King after I ran some errands for him and helped with the situation with the NCR. Anyway, Rex's brain transplant had kinda expired and Dr. Henry told me he needed to get a new one. The options for a new brain for Rex were:

Violetta, a fiend dog with 50% more speed
Rey, Old Lady Gibsons dog with +25 damage
Lupa, Caesars Legion dog with +10 damage take

I went for Violetta's Brain and Rex's operation is now finished. He seems to have recovered just great and gives me loads of happy barks and pant pant pant.

Jacobstown is a funky little mountain town filled with super mutants and nightkin. Don't stare at the nightkin! And dont bother Keene too much with your questions, he'll get impatient.

Greetings from Jacobstown! Here's me and Marcus.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti