Pages

24.9.2012

Wasteland Favourites: Weapons

My TOP 5 favourite weapons in Fallout: New Vegas
(so far, after 47h of gameplay. I might change my mind later).

5. Maria
Benny's gun. Need I say more? Seriously though, it's a pretty decent pistol.

4. Bladed Gauntlet
I try to avoid close combats but whenever I get in one I usually go for the Bladed Gauntlet. Looks cool too. Hah.

3. Assault Carbine
A nice all-purpose weapon. Works really well for medium-range combat and both heavy and medium armor. Especially kick-ass with armor piercing bullets.

2. Minigun
It's big, it's deadly, it's cool. Rock'n'roll!

1. Sniper Rifle
My most trusted friend at the moment. Well, apart from Rex. I modified it with a suppressor and it's FUCKIN 'MAZIN!

Sniper Rifle Fuck Yeah




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti