Pages

15.5.2013

B. J. Blazkowictz + Nazis + Guns = F*ckin Awesome!

One of the best little big news piece lately has without a doubt been the resurrection of Wolfenstein.

Unfortunately I havent, at least not yet, had the honor to experience the oh so classic 1981 Castle Wolfenstein. Seriously, I wasn't even born when it first came out.


I did, however, really enjoy Wolfenstein 3D, ten plus years later. I'd literally run home from school to get my hands on the game before my brother. And I will never forget the end, when you finally get to confront the Führer!

 
I was a teeny bit disappointed with the latest Wolfenstein release, Wolfenstein. I can't really describe what exactly was wrong with it, because, well - it wasn't a crap game or anything. There was just something missing. Something wasn't quite right. Don't get me wrong - I spent many good hours with it, and I might even replay it before the new release.
 
 
Anyway, the point of this post was to share some brand new pieces of artwork I found at CVG. Nice...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, I think we can all agree, that it does look quite cool. I heard a rumour that the whole thing would be without a multiplayer. Better be a super epic single player then!
 
 
 
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti